This is an archive of the Australian Support Committee's Newsletters over the past number of years.
Click on the images to open the relevant newsletter
* Ivan Katenya's Story * Poverty to Potential * Heath Centre Update * Building the Girl's Hostel * Meet the ASC committee
* Christmas Prayer * Jesus Market * World DEAR Day * Vale John Watts
* Follows the journey of health care at Bushikori :- from Aid Post to Health Centre III * Presenting the AnneLeah Wandendeya Women's Wellness Surgical Services * Overview on the ways to help
* Information & Communication Technology (ICT) at Bushikori, * interviews with Rick Peacock (ASC treasurer), Risper Nabwire (Health clinic BCC) and Bessie Wabukye (CCD field officer at BCC) * Primary Leaving results explained
* an update on our new Acting Director Mary Wanendeya, * a focus on Education and a special connection with Covenant College Geelong. * the long-term impact of sponsorship - stories shared by sponsors and students
Included in this Newsletter is * a tribute given for our dear Director and friend, Anne Wandendeya who died on the 27th January 2021. * as well as our Foundation member and friend, Lance Matheson who died on the 13th of December 2020. * the Christmas gathering in 2020 * new ultrasound * a snapshot of the Bushikori management team in Uganda.